From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Lucy trademark issues
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 00:40:38 GMT
On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 09:10:38PM -0700, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> I have put a temporary hold on the mailing list creation ticket while we
> discuss this.

The matter was referred to legal-internal 9 days ago.  I'm reluctant to ping
them as of yet, but given that Chris Mattman believes that we need to address
this issue before graduation rather than immediately, I think it's time to
move forward on mailing list creation.  I'll release the hold in a day if
nobody objects, sooner if a Mentor gives a +1.

Marvin Humphrey