From Chris Hostetter <>
Subject Re: Lucy JIRA perms/Admin
Date Sun, 25 Jul 2010 21:33:36 GMT

: 2. SVN (did Hoss take care of this already?)

Lucy's new incubator SV dir exists, and per the email reply i just got
from ant on the private@incubator list the karma changes i requested are
all finishd -- which means all of the Lucy Podling committers/mentors with
existing apache accounts should now be able to commit to the new
repository, as well as to the incubator website -- which includes updating
the Lucy project status report...

(Peter & Nate: once your accounts are created i'll need to poke the IPMC
to add your svn karma as well)

: 4. Lucy UNIX groups under Incubator karma, removal of Lucy Lucene karma
: rules (I think Hoss took care of this already)

ant (the person) took care of the SVN groups/auth as i mentioned above --
i have no idea what is involved in adding UNIX groups, that's not
mentioned anywhere in the bootstraping docs.  (my understanding is that
there is a single "incubator" unix group, not individual grops per

I also did nothing to remove/modify the existing "Lucene Lucy" svn karma
settings -- i definitely think that should wait until the podling is
bootstraped, and everything is migrated to the new SVN dir -- then it
should be something the Lucene PMC Chair is reponsible for.

View raw message