From Chris Hostetter <>
Subject Re: Bootstrap Lucy Incubator podling
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 20:05:09 GMT
: >  * Move Lucy Subversion repository.
: What's required here -- open an INFRA issue, from a Mentor?

BTW: setting up lucy's new SVN space probably wo't require any INFRA
issues, but it needs to be done by someone on the IPMC with enough

...i would suggest that we start by getting an initial space setup, and
getting all the committers karma to it, and then we can move the lucy
stuff at will/whim (it's all one repos so it's trivial once you have the