From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <>
Subject Re: [Lucy] Roadmap for first release
Date Sat, 31 Jul 2010 04:38:06 GMT
Hi Marvin,

Yeah, my big concern is that you¹re talking about a project that doesn¹t
live at Apache (yet) on Apache lists. I like your timeline below, but there
are no dates behind them? How long does it take to cut a 0.31 Kinosearch
release? My hope is a few days, not a few weeks. We have Incubator reports
to file over here in Apache-land (in a few weeks), and those reports need
*Apache* milestones -- not milestones from a project that isn't at Apache.
This dualism has to stop and the development/mailing list discussion/release
cycle needs to occur over here at Apache.

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246