From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <>
Subject Re: Lucy JIRA perms/Admin
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 00:00:45 GMT
Hi Marvin,

>>> Maybe just #1, which I've already claimed -- let's not duplicate. :)
>> I'm not proposing too. But I'm proposing rather than one Death-star like
>> issue to rule them all, how about some separate traceable activities that
>> you can farm out and not be the single point of failure on?
> Heh, fair enough.  :)  I hereby hand you the baton on filing the INFRA ticket
> for our mailing lists.

Done, filed here [1].

>  As for the omnibus ticket, I leave that in your hands
> as well.

I think we're OK here, we can just do it piecemeal. I think the only thing
we're missing is M/L boostrap, + Unix groups and decommission of old
SVN/unix info in Lucene ville (which I filed an issue for and assigned to
Grant), here [2].

> Below, you'll find the text I was planning to use for the mailing list ticket
> [...]

PERFECT, thanks! I used this text to file the INFRA issue [1].

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246