From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <>
Subject Re: Set up for new mailing lists
Date Sun, 25 Jul 2010 20:31:26 GMT
Email below works great for me, thanks Marvin.

On 7/25/10 1:07 PM, "Marvin Humphrey" <> wrote:

On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 03:35:29PM +0200, Simon Willnauer wrote:
> If one is needed sign me up!

Thanks and welcome back, Simon.  :)

When Doug requested the original Lucy lists
(, we used my marvin@a.o email
address as a listmod, but that's aparently not a requirement and this time I'm
going to use my address.  It's slightly more convenient that
way for certain actions.

With that in mind, what addresses would you all like to use for list
moderation?  Your workaday email accounts?

    peter AT peknet DOT com
    simon.willnauer AT gmail DOT com
    chris.a.mattmann AT jpl DOT nasa DOT gov
    ???? AT mikemccandless DOT com

Mike, you're subscribed to this list using the lucene@mikemccandless alias.
Do you want to use that, mikemccand@a.o, or something else?

Marvin Humphrey