From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <>
Subject Re: Lucy JIRA perms/Admin
Date Sun, 25 Jul 2010 05:39:26 GMT

Did you file a JIRA issue in the INFRA space to roll up all the other issues like mailing
lists, SVN, etc. Looks like you found the one I did for Tika - why not just create something
similar? If you already have, can you pass along the ticket key so I (and others) could monitor

On 7/24/10 11:48 AM, "Marvin Humphrey" <> wrote:

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 11:22:11AM -0700, Chris Hostetter wrote:
> Marvin: even though Lucy already has a Jira project setup, one thing you
> do still need to do is make sure all of the committers/members have the
> appropriate perms to assign/resolve issues and to administer the project
> (ie: add components, add versions, add more users to the developers list,
> etc...)

I've added all mentors and committers to the "Project Role: Committers" and
"Project Role: PMC".

As of this moment I'm still the only person with "Project Role:
Administrators".  I'm not sure how that permission is normally handed out, but
I seem to recall that not all Lucene committers have the same level of JIRA
karma.  Anybody know what the deal is with that?

I'm also expecting to edit the JIRA project URL once

Marvin Humphrey

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246