From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <>
Subject Re: Set up for new mailing lists
Date Sun, 25 Jul 2010 05:36:51 GMT
Sounds good to me...

On 7/24/10 10:22 AM, "Marvin Humphrey" <> wrote:

On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 10:07:57AM -0700, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:
> I'd be happy to be a list mod for Lucy.

Great, thank you. :)

> Oh, also it wasn't clear to me from the reply to this mail whether you guys
> were about to file INFRA tickets to get the mailing lists set up or to try
> and do that yourself. It looks like you know what to do, so please +1, move
> fwd...don't mind me!

I like to handle filing the INFRA tickets.  However, as with our Mentors, I'm
cognizant of the Infrastructure team's volunteer time -- so if possible, I'd
like to give them a single ticket with all our lists, all our customization
requests, all our listmods.  That way they only have to do the work once and
we don't have to keep going back for more.

Marvin Humphrey

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246