From Peter Karman <>
Subject Re: [Lucy] Roadmap for first release
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2010 03:21:08 GMT
Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote on 7/29/10 9:07 PM:
> Guys:
> Can you enlighten me as to what this has to do with *Apache* Lucy? And
> furthermore, what it has to do with the *Incubator podling*?

This thread veered off into the future of KS vis-a-vis Lucy, and probably could
have been moved to the KS list. It's related to Apache Lucy and the Incubator
podling in terms of (a) the feature set that Apache Lucy 1.0 will have, and (b)
the strategy for how to encourage the existing KS community to migrate to Lucy.

But I think the thread is done, unless Marvin has more to add.

Peter Karman  .  .

View raw message