From Marvin Humphrey <>
Subject Re: Lucy JIRA perms/Admin
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 00:22:29 GMT
On Sun, Jul 25, 2010 at 05:00:45PM -0700, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:
> > Heh, fair enough.  :)  I hereby hand you the baton on filing the INFRA ticket
> > for our mailing lists.
> Done, filed here [1].

> >  As for the omnibus ticket, I leave that in your hands
> > as well.
> I think we're OK here, we can just do it piecemeal. I think the only thing
> we're missing is M/L boostrap, + Unix groups and decommission of old
> SVN/unix info in Lucene ville (which I filed an issue for and assigned to
> Grant), here [2].

OK, after thinking about it, I don't think it will interfere with an "svn
copy" op if I get write permission on
<> taken away.

The one other thing I can think of is a redirect from
<> to <>.  If
we have Infra put a redirect in place, then it's not necessary to mod the
existing Lucy website with news about the new location.

Marvin Humphrey

View raw message