From Marvin Humphrey <>
Subject Re: Lucy JIRA perms/Admin
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2010 18:48:35 GMT
On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 11:22:11AM -0700, Chris Hostetter wrote:
> Marvin: even though Lucy already has a Jira project setup, one thing you
> do still need to do is make sure all of the committers/members have the
> appropriate perms to assign/resolve issues and to administer the project
> (ie: add components, add versions, add more users to the developers list,
> etc...)

I've added all mentors and committers to the "Project Role: Committers" and
"Project Role: PMC".

As of this moment I'm still the only person with "Project Role:
Administrators".  I'm not sure how that permission is normally handed out, but
I seem to recall that not all Lucene committers have the same level of JIRA
karma.  Anybody know what the deal is with that?

I'm also expecting to edit the JIRA project URL once

Marvin Humphrey

View raw message