From Marvin Humphrey <>
Subject Core Developer bios
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 00:01:45 GMT
On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 11:47:42PM -0000, Apache Wiki wrote:
> +  * Nathan Kurz has participated in numerous open source projects and has been a KinoSearch
committer since 2007.  He is currently Chief Flavor Engineer of Scream Sorbet, and writes
software in his copious free time.

Nate, I didn't know what to write to describe your crazy bio, and I don't
think this does enough to convey your serious C and comp-sci chops.

I also don't think "Chief Flavor Engineer" is your title at Scream, though IMO
it ought to be.

Can you please edit?

Marvin Humphrey

View raw message