From Marvin Humphrey <>
Subject Divide user mailing lists by host language
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 20:12:30 GMT
On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 08:01:27PM -0000, Apache Wiki wrote:
>   === Mailing lists ===

> +  * lucy-perl-users

As mentioned on IRC, I added a "lucy-perl-users at incubator" mailing list.  I
think that the communities that use Lucy bindings will be distinct, and that
e.g. Ruby users may not want to see support mail for Perl or C or PHP

So as a TLP, our user mailing lists would be arranged like so:

 * etc.

The risk is that some lists may be low traffic, but I think that's acceptable.

The dev- and commits- lists should be unified, though, IMO.

Marvin Humphrey

View raw message