From Marvin Humphrey <>
Subject Re: [Lucy] Incubator or out?
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 01:24:37 GMT
On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 10:17:03PM -0500, Peter Karman wrote:
> > Browse through the documentation at
> > <>, though if you're like me, it will take a while
> > to sink in.

> > And if you can spare a moment or two over the next week, let's
> > collaborate on an Incubator proposal via the Lucy wiki.  (; I know this is a
> > busy time -- life happens! ;)
> I'll make some time.

OK, great.

We should leave filling in administrative details to you and/or Nate -- you
will learn more by completing those items, e.g. Nate reminded himself about
the CLA when he fleshed out the committer list.

I'm stubbing out outlines in no particular order to start off with.  If you
want to flesh any of those out into real sentences, feel free.  If not, I'll
get to them.

Expectations are not high -- unless you're subscribed to another Apache dev
list, you folks haven't witnessed a typical healthy Apache project in action.

Marvin Humphrey

View raw message