From Marvin Humphrey <>
Subject Re: [Lucy] Snapshot: "segments" key
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2010 23:54:22 GMT
On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 01:47:40PM -0700, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> I'll probably get the alloca() problem sorted with a Charmonizer patch later
> today.

Done.  That should solve this FreeBSD 6.x problem:

Wish I had access to a FreeBSD 8.x box so I could figure out what went wrong

It looks like a memory error somewhere in Charmonizer, but I can't reveal it
by running "CHARM_VALGRIND=1 ./Build charmony" on OS X the way I could other
charmonizer memory errors that were plaguing FreeBSD 8.x.

Marvin Humphrey

View raw message