From Peter Karman <>
Subject Re: [Lucy] Re: Invalid UTF-8
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 03:12:20 GMT
Peter Karman wrote on 1/25/10 2:11 PM:

> the problem is in libswish3, not KinoSearch or the Search::Tools or the
> original docs.

well, there *was* a problem in libswish3, but it was not the problem causing
this issue. I still get the error, even with the double-check using the
utf8_valid() code you suggested. I can even reproduce the problem on a directory
full of ascii-only files, using only ~4k docs.

I'll try and create a test case. I suspect it's going to be because I'm using a
lot of fields of various FieldType combinations.

Peter Karman  .  .

View raw message