From Peter Karman <>
Subject Re: memory use
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 04:26:29 GMT
Marvin Humphrey wrote on 1/24/10 12:49 PM:

> As of r5749, test_valgrind is fixed and passes.  I found a few small memory
> leaks here and there, but nothing that would cause a jump from 80 MB to 600
> MB.  Does this problem also persist after a "./Build realclean"?

however, I realize I wasn't comparing apples with apples. I ran 0.30072 with
fewer sortable fields, since it doesn't support sortable FullTextType, and I ran
svn trunk with all FullTextType fields sortable. So the memory use could be due
to that.

I will rerun more comparable config and report back.

Peter Karman  .  .

View raw message