From Nathan Kurz <>
Subject Re: [Lucy] Rename "Boilerplater" to "Clownfish"
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 16:46:48 GMT
On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Marvin Humphrey <> wrote:
> "Clownfish" seems to be pretty much open.  There's a shareware game called
> "Clown Fish Adventure", a few screensavers, and a computer retailer called the
> "Clown Fish Web Shop" at <>, but nothing that really
> occupies the same mindspace.

Clownfish would be fine with me.  Or you could shorten and emphasize
the C more: Cfish.  There is a project that was using this for
"cuttlefish", but it seems defunct.   Or you could try to combine the
C and objects:: Cobble.  Nice sound, not taken, although debatable
whether the duct-taped overtones are good.

View raw message