From Marvin Humphrey <>
Subject Re: [KinoSearch] [Lucy] Re: Compile 0.30_07 on FreeBSD 7
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:37:01 GMT
[missed the cc the first time, resending to lucy-dev]

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 10:16:18PM -0600, Peter Karman wrote:
> Marvin Humphrey wrote on 11/15/09 11:10 AM:
> >
> > I just added a HowToContribute page to the Lucy wiki (adapted from the same
> > page on the Java Lucene wiki).  Please let me know if it suffices to guide you
> > through the process of submitting a patch to Lucy.
> >
> It did suffice and I've uploaded the patch attached to

Thanks, I committed as r880732.

For some reason the JIRA update didn't get forwarded to lucy-dev as
configured.  Naturally this happened the first time you opened an issue,
Peter.  :)

There was some scheduled downtime for certain Apache machines on Sunday, so
maybe it got either queued or lost as a result of that.

Marvin Humphrey

kinosearch mailing list

View raw message