Subject Bus error with QueryParser and Perl class
Date Sat, 13 Jun 2009 20:08:39 GMT
I’m trying to use QueryParser with WildCardQuery/RegexpTermQuery. I
have a subclass of QueryParser that overrides the make_term_query
method to return a regexp query (a Perl subclass of Query). When I
search for some words, it works fine, but with others it crashes (bus
error). The attached script crashes during the search, but if I
uncomment the ‘use KSx::Search::WildCardQuery’ it crashes while
parsing the query. If I change the search term from ‘trog’ to
‘philaret’, it works.

The index I’m using can be found at

BTW, I’m using rev. 4669.

View raw message