From Marvin Humphrey <>
Subject Re: Charmonizer revisited
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2006 16:52:48 GMT

On Oct 14, 2006, at 9:34 AM, David Balmain wrote:

> Great. I still don't have a lot of time but I'll try and put some work
> into some of these ToDos.

I'm able to dedicate a fair amount of time to this in the immediate
future.  The flags problem has to get solved for KinoSearch 0.20.  If
I can request that you focus on one item, it would be thinking about
the documentation from a high level.  Since I'm immersed in the
coding, lack of distance somewhat impedes my ability to handle that one.

I'll go ahead and commit the new material.

Marvin Humphrey
Rectangular Research

View raw message