From Marvin Humphrey <>
Subject Re: Code?
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 02:03:44 GMT

On Aug 22, 2006, at 6:26 PM, Brian McCallister wrote:

> Any code incoming for lucy?

There has been a pause for a while because Dave and I both have had
sick amounts of commitments smack us in the face and Doug's been
incommunicado.  Also, my work situation has destabilized as my main
gig seems as though it may dry up and so I have to go looking.

It's been funny, I've now got some people who have paid to sponsor
features and expedited bug fixes on KinoSearch, and I haven't wanted
to turn them away -- but that sucked what little time I had over the
last month away from Lucy.  On some level, these were problems that
we would have had to solve later in Lucy anyway and the dry run is
useful.  But we aren't yet to the point where we have a functional
product and can pool our resources as planned.  :(

I've been able to work some on Charmonizer, and hopefully I'll be
able to supply that code soon.

Marvin Humphrey
Rectangular Research

View raw message