From Marvin Humphrey <>
Subject Re: Website
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:06:25 GMT

On Jun 10, 2006, at 5:23 PM, Marvin Humphrey wrote:

> Still on the todo list: establish the temporary Lucy Wiki and
> update the "Wiki" tab to point at it.  Also, the bread crumb trail
> at the top is a little wacky, just like it is for Nutch and Hadoop
> -- I'd like to fix that.

Check.  Check.

The Wiki tab now points at <
LucyWiki>.  I've added two pages, MinimizingObjectOverhead and
KinoSearchMergeModel.  There's one more planning doc that I think is
essential: one describing a modular file format class system.  But
unlike the first two, that one doesn't have an existing
implementation to draw from, so I'll bring it up here after we go
public and we can hash it out.

On Jun 13, 2006, at 3:38 PM, Doug Cutting wrote:
> Looks good to me!

Dave's MIA, I haven't seen him on the Ferret list for a while.  Once
he's back and gives the OK (or makes changes then gives the OK), I'll
announce to the the KinoSearch list and appropriate Perl forums, Dave
can send to the Ferret list and appropriate Ruby forums, and Doug, if
you could send a note to the Lucene list, that'd be great.

Marvin Humphrey
Rectangular Research

View raw message