From Tomaz Muraus <to...@cloudkick.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.5.0
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 18:05:01 GMT
Thanks for spotting and reporting this problem. It has been fixed in trunk
(can you please verify it?).

In any case I agree with Paul. If we don't find any major bugs / blockers
before the end of the voting, I think we should release this fix in a new
version (0.5.1) next week.

Our goal is to get 0.5.0 out before the official graduation announcement
which should go live this week.

Thanks,
Tomaz