From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] [VOTE] Libcloud to graduate and become a top level project
Date Sat, 14 May 2011 10:07:24 GMT
On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Tomaz Muraus <tomaz@cloudkick.com> wrote:
> OK, voting is now over.
>
> [10] - +1 - Yes, libcloud is ready to graduate and become a top level
> project.
> [0] - -/+0 - I won't get in the way, but I'd rather we didn't do this.
> [0] - -1 - No, I don't think libcloud is ready and the reason is ...
>
> Thanks everyone for their votes. I will proceed with posting a resolution
> proposal to the general list today.

How is the list of people on the PMC being decided? I would have
expected to see some discussion about that similar to as was done for
the chair, even if it was just something like "lets just have everyone
currently subscribed to the private list".

Note I'm not trying to delay this it should still be possible to get
it done for this months board meeting, but i do think the project
should be involved in choosing the list.

   ...ant