From Toma┼ż Muraus <to...@tomaz.me>
Subject [libcloud] [VOTE] Libcloud to graduate and become a top level project
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 23:01:05 GMT
Hello all,

This is a chance for the libcloud community and developers to vote on
whether or not you think libcloud is ready to graduate and become a top
level project.

Please place your votes:

[ ] - +1 - Yes, libcloud is ready to graduate and become a top level
project.

[ ] - -/+0 - I won't get in the way, but I'd rather we didn't do this.

[ ] - -1 - No, I don't think libcloud is ready and the reason is ...

If you vote -1 you also need to include an explanation and reasoning.

This vote will be open for 72 hours and will close on Saturday May 14, 2011
at 00:00 CEST.

Thanks,
Tomaz