From "Schwartz, Philip Marc (LNG-BCT)" <Philip.Schwa...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject RE: [libcloud] Re: push the graduation button
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 18:24:51 GMT
I would agree Tomasz would get my vote for chair if he is willing.

Thank You,
Philip Schwartz
Software Engineering
LexisNexis RS
O - 561 999 4472
C - 954 290 4024

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Schaefer [mailto:joe_schaefer@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 2:20 PM
To: libcloud@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [libcloud] Re: push the graduation button

So, the next step is to decide on a chair,
who will go thru the incubator graduation checklist,
deal with any outstanding issues, and put forth
a resolution for the creation of a top-level
project for libcloud.

The chair is responsible for writing quarterly
reports to the board on the project's status,
and dealing with any changes in pmc/committer
rosters.  Other than that the position is that
of a  glorified secretary, not a project visionary.

Any volunteers for the position?  As a random
observation Tomasz is not a bonehead and seems
to not mind doing the drudgery of porting the
website to the CMS, so he's certainly qualified.