From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject [libcloud] Re: push the graduation button
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 18:20:13 GMT
So, the next step is to decide on a chair,
who will go thru the incubator graduation checklist,
deal with any outstanding issues, and put forth
a resolution for the creation of a top-level
project for libcloud.

The chair is responsible for writing quarterly
reports to the board on the project's status,
and dealing with any changes in pmc/committer
rosters.  Other than that the position is that
of a  glorified secretary, not a project visionary.

Any volunteers for the position?  As a random
observation Tomasz is not a bonehead and seems
to not mind doing the drudgery of porting the
website to the CMS, so he's certainly qualified.