From "Sam's Lists" <samsli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Trouble naming an AWS EC2 node...
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 23:27:47 GMT
On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Tomaz Muraus <tomaz@cloudkick.com> wrote:

> In this case, I think we should add a name tag after creating a node so
> it's consistent with other drivers.

I agree, this  would be the best thing to do.  It looks like the code to set
a tag is in the repo., but not the current release.  But I don't think it's
called to set the name automatically.  (I'm running the released code, so
I'm not sure).

In the meantime, it would probably be worth documenting that the name is not
set for an ec2 instance.  It might save someone else a lot of time trying to
figure out why things aren't working.

Thanks