From Justin Donaldson <donald...@bigml.com>
Subject [libcloud] adding i386 and x86_64 architecture flags for NodeSize and NodeImage, and utilizing the driver object in NodeSize
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 21:59:21 GMT
Would it be possible to get some common architecture flags in NodeSize and
NodeImage?

Amazon has well known 32 bit and 64 bit instances that are useful for
different purposes.  To the best of my knowledge, Rackspace only does 64
bit, etc.  These variables could be set in NodeImage/Size and could be used
to filter each other.

Also, is there a way to "use" the driver field in NodeSize?  I.e. I'd like
to deal with a list of NodeSizes, and then boot them directly using the
driver specified in the relevant field.

-Justin

--
Justin Donaldson, BigML, Inc.