From Tomaz Muraus <to...@cloudkick.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] adding i386 and x86_64 architecture flags for NodeSize and NodeImage, and utilizing the driver object in NodeSize
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:20:36 GMT
In general I am OK with adding "architecture" attribute to the NodeSize and
NodeImage class.

Before adding it, we would need to research how many providers actually
expose this attributes through their API.

I know that many providers don't explicitly include architecture attribute
in the "list images" response so to figure out the actual image architecture
we would need to parse it from the image name which is less than ideal.