From Tomaz Muraus <to...@cloudkick.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] libcloud @ PyCon 2011 sprints
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 19:31:32 GMT
Hello Steve,

Here is a list of topic for libcloud sprint <
http://www.tomaz.me/2011/02/26/libcloud-monthly-update-february-2011-amazon-driver-improvements-storage-api-libcloud-roadmap-pycon.html
>:

- Finishing off the Storage support
- Refactoring existing modules
- Porting it to Python 3K
- Documentation enhancements
- Improving the website (Currently, it’s just a bunch of static HTML files
which means it’s hard to maintain it. We should port it to some kind of
Python/Django based CMS).
- Setting up a new build system which hits and tests the actual provider
APIs

If you need help or want to contribute, you are always welcome to join us at
#libcloud on #freenode.

Tomaz