From Tomaz Muraus <to...@cloudkick.com>
Subject [libcloud] Storage API is now in trunk
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 00:04:15 GMT
Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know that I have finally finished tests for the
CloudFiles driver and the Storage API code is now in trunk.

Keep in mind that this is a development version so it is possible that there
are still some bugs left (I did my best with writing tests, but it is
possible that I have missed something so more manual testing is needed).

Reference CloudFiles drivers is mostly complete, only thing left to do is to
implement some kind of "LazyList" class, because the list_containers and
list_objects methods now only return first 10.000 containers / objects.

Changes are backward compatible which means it should work with code which
depends on libcloud 0.4.x (you will only receive a warning if you are
importing from a now obsolete path - e.g. libcloud.base has been moved to
libcloud.compute.base and so on). If you are currently using libcloud,
please test it with the latest version from trunk and let us know if you
find any problems.

Test away!

Thanks,
Tomaz