From Tomaz Muraus <to...@cloudkick.com>
Subject [libcloud] libcloud website has been ported to the Apache CMS
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 20:01:57 GMT
After a long day fighting with Perl and xslt, libcloud website has been
mostly ported to the Apache CMS.

This should make adding new and editing existing content a lot easier.

If you are a committer, you can find the control panel at
https://cms.apache.org/libcloud (make sure to install the bookmarklet).

Ideally, we would also move the driver features matrix (index page) and the
release list (downloads page) to a special xml file and create an xslt file
which transforms it to HTML. Xml file with releases should contain a list of
all the releases (name, release date, version, link, md5 sum, etc.), but
xslt should only generate an HTML for the latest three releases.

My xslt foo is weak so any help is more than appreciated.