From Jed Smith <...@jedsmith.org>
Subject Re: [libcloud] libcloud roadmap and plans for the future
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 15:57:21 GMT
On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:24 AM, Paul Querna <paul@querna.org> wrote:

> Right now this just feels like witch burning of Twisted Python

Tom mailed me off-list to ask me the same thing, so I'll clarify publicly:

I can't witch hunt something I've never used, I can merely resist a
dependency as (perceivably) heavy as Twisted. I resisted M2Crypto for
the single purpose we needed it for, and I will continue to resist any
added dependencies that don't benefit the library as a whole.

--
Jed Smith
jed@jedsmith.org