From Tomaz Muraus <to...@cloudkick.com>
Subject [libcloud] libcloud monthly update posts
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2011 18:15:43 GMT
I have decided to write a short libcloud update post every month.

The posts are pretty short and are basically a summary of what has been
accomplished in the previous month, what is currently going on and what you
can expect in the future.

Here is a list of the existing posts:

- libcloud Monthly Update (January 2011) - libcloud 0.4.2, Storage API,
Pycon <
http://www.tomaz.me/2011/01/25/libcloud-monthly-update-january-2011-libcloud-0-4-2-storage-api-pycon.html

- libcloud Monthly Update (February 2011) - Amazon driver improvements,
Storage API, libcloud roadmap, Pycon <
http://www.tomaz.me/2011/02/26/libcloud-monthly-update-february-2011-amazon-driver-improvements-storage-api-libcloud-roadmap-pycon.html

Let me know if you have any ideas what else I could include in this posts.

I plan to write some more posts about the Storage API and how to use it, but
it needs to be finished before I can write posts about it :-).

Thanks,
Tomaz