From Tomaz Muraus <to...@cloudkick.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] libcloud storage API proposal & ideas
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2011 18:47:43 GMT
Hello all,

Here is just a quick update.

I have created a dummy driver and fixed some other things in the current
implementation - https://github.com/Kami/libcloud/commits/storage_api

<https://github.com/Kami/libcloud/commits/storage_api>Feedback is more than
welcome.

I still haven't fully decided if the CDN functionality should be part of the
base API or not.

I'm leading more on the side that it should be, since it's a pretty
important functionality even thought not all the storage providers currently
support it.

Thanks,
Tomaz