From Paul Querna <p...@querna.org>
Subject Re: [libcloud] libcloud storage API proposal & ideas
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 18:54:16 GMT
One question not posed is the module name.

ie, should it all be inside libcloud.storage?

This would imply moving all our existing code to libcloud.compute,
which is kinda a pain for upgrades, but I'm kinda a fan of maybe doing
it for 0.5, but having the old imports work too for a few versions.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Paul