From Paul Querna <p...@querna.org>
Subject Re: [libcloud] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.4.1
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 04:11:33 GMT
it looks like the release tag didn't edit the version correctly:

<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/libcloud/tags/0.4.1/libcloud/__init__.py>

(its still 0.4.1-dev)

I'd suggest re-rolling with it fixed.  The process I used before was
to remove the -dev from trunk, then make the tag, then increment +
re-add -dev in trunk.

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 9:47 PM, Jerry Chen <jerry@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Test tarballs for Apache Libcloud 0.4.1 are available at:
>  <http://people.apache.org/~jerry/libcloud-0.4.1/>
>
> Please test and place your votes:
>
>  +/- 1
>  [  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.4.1
>
> Vote closes on Sunday January 9, 2011 at 10pm PST.
>
> This release introduces new drivers, improvements to deployment capabilities, and libcloud.security
module for SSL certificate verification.