From Jerry Chen <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.4.2
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 20:08:51 GMT
Apologies all for the delay.

Not sure how I arrived at that number originally, but with the following votes:

Binding (3):
- dims
- ant
- pquerna

Other (4):
- tomaz
- jed
- jerry
- eric

and no -1s, I will package and release shortly.

Again, sorry for the hiccups and the delay this release, but I think I have a much better
grasp on procedures for the next go-around.

Cheers,
Jerry

On Jan 13, 2011, at 2:48 PM, ant elder wrote:

> How did you come to those numbers, looking back through the libcloud
> thread i don't see 6 +1s or binding votes?
>
>   ...ant
>
> On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 6:00 AM, Jerry Chen <jerry@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> With 6x +1 votes (including 2 binding), and no -1 votes, the vote seeks the approval
of the IPMC.

>> Thanks,
>> Jerry
>>
>> On Jan 8, 2011, at 12:10 AM, Jerry Chen wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Test tarballs for Apache Libcloud 0.4.2 are available at:
>>> <http://people.apache.org/~jerry/libcloud-0.4.2/>
>>>
>>> Please test and place your votes:
>>>
>>> +/- 1
>>> [  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.4.2
>>>
>>> Vote closes on Sunday January 9, 2011 at 10pm PST.
>>>
>>> This release includes the EC2NodeLocations fix to restore backward compatibility
in the EC2 driver, as well as new drivers, improvements to deployment capabilities, and libcloud.security
module for SSL certificate verification.