From "Upayavira" ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Driver maintainers
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2011 23:34:32 GMT
Apache projects don't work that way, the idea of a "maintainer" doesn't
really fit.

What might work is a wiki page where people can sign themselves up as
knowledgeable about a particular driver.

Some drivers will have no-one, some one person, some many. That seems
more in keeping with an Apache approach. It allows the project to keep
on top of driver coverage - are there people who are able to fix a
driver? If not, can we find someone, or else drop the driver?

Upayavira