From "Schwartz, Philip Marc (LNG-BCT)" <Philip.Schwa...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject RE: [libcloud] [RESULT][VOTE]- Libcloud to become a TLP.
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:28:46 GMT
Ant does have a valid concern as to others not seeming as if they are actively involved in
the Apache Way of working with a project. I think that this might just be a minor communication
issue. I am pretty new to the project, but with slight work on the project members I do think
that Ant's concerns could be activly address not requiring a hold up from movement to TLP.

Thank You,
Philip Schwartz
Software Engineering
LexisNexis RIAG
O - 561 999 4472
C - 954 290 4024

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Jagielski [mailto:jim@jaguNET.com]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 9:37 AM
To: libcloud@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [libcloud] [RESULT][VOTE]- Libcloud to become a TLP.

Speaking just for myself, if a podling doesn't get a unanimous vote from the mentors:

  1. This should be explicitly noted when the vote is presented
     to the IPMC
  2. The podling should really, really consider going ahead
     with the IPMC in any case.

On Dec 3, 2010, at 5:31 AM, Gav... wrote:

> [...]

you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.