From Paul Querna <p...@querna.org>
Subject Re: [libcloud] [vote] Usage of Ant bylaws for libcloud.
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:40:46 GMT
-0, I don't believe bylaws are needed for operation of a PMC.  The
basics are covered under general foundation policy (how to release,
how to vote), and the Ant bylaws is a rulebook that just isn't needed.

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 6:43 AM, Schwartz, Philip Marc (LNG-BCT)
<Philip.Schwartz@lexisnexis.com> wrote:

> Please vote for or against using the Ant bylaws (http://ant.apache.org/bylaws.html) for
the libcloud project.

> These bylaws do a very good job of defining the project organization and voting process
as done in the Apache way. I think if we can get consensus and use these bylaws, we will have
the start of organization so we can move to setup a PMC and move forward with votes pertaining
to the project.

> My vote is +1
>
> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for
a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this