From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Project needs for TLP.
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 19:22:18 GMT

Since the measure of a podling's readiness to graduate is the community and the PPMCs ability
to deal with this kind of situation as an IPMC member I'd like to see this resolved and then
the vote be taken again.  I don't particularly care if Java is accepted or not, I'm more interested
to see if the community handle's itself in a respectful manner.  So far, so good.