From "Upayavira" ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [libcloud] [RESULT][VOTE]- Libcloud to become a TLP.
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 10:23:41 GMT
It is one thing to have a -1 vote from an incubator PMC member. However,
if one of the *mentors* is voting -1, I too, as an incubator PMC member
would vote -1.

Ant's issue needs to be dealt with - whether by changing something about
the project, or by persuading him that his concerns are unfounded.

Upayavira