From Eric Woods <woods...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] [vote] Usage of Ant bylaws for libcloud.
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:11:53 GMT
+1.  The project bylaws will help us learn and exercise the "Apache Way".  This will also address
one of Ant's concerns.

Thanks,
Eric

On Dec 14, 2010, at 9:43 AM, Schwartz, Philip Marc (LNG-BCT) wrote:

> Please vote for or against using the Ant bylaws (http://ant.apache.org/bylaws.html) for
the libcloud project.

> These bylaws do a very good job of defining the project organization and voting process
as done in the Apache way. I think if we can get consensus and use these bylaws, we will have
the start of organization so we can move to setup a PMC and move forward with votes pertaining
to the project.

> My vote is +1
>
> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for
a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message.  Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message,
or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.