From "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: [libcloud] [RESULT][VOTE]- Libcloud to become a TLP.
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 10:31:52 GMT

I've already addressed his concerns, others need to try and do the same.

You would -1 based on the -1 vote of a Mentor ? Without looking at
his concerns and making your own judgement ?

I too am a Mentor and I gave my +1 (more Mentors voted +1 than -1),
will you now change your mind and go with this Mentors vote or will
you do the right thing and look at the concerns rather than blindly
giving a -1 just because someone else did.

Gav...