From Mark Nottingham <m...@mnot.net>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Hello, and getting STDOUT/STDERR/return from deployment tasks
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 02:52:06 GMT
Ok. I'm going with this for the time being...

class DebugScriptDeployment(ScriptDeployment):
    def run(self, node, client):
        o = ScriptDeployment.run(self, node, client)
        sys.stdout.write(self.stdout)
        sys.stderr.write(self.stderr)
        if self.exit_status != 0:
            die("*** FATAL.")
        return o

Thanks Tomaž and Paul.

P.S. Any chance of getting stderr & stdout as streams?

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/