From Toma┼ż Muraus <to...@cloudkick.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Hello, and getting STDOUT/STDERR/return from deployment tasks
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 01:22:04 GMT
Hello,

Currently only the https/https connection logging is available if you set
the LIBCLOUD_DEBUG environment variable.

Deployment stdout and stderr is currently not logged, but you can access it
by sub-classing the ScriptDeployment and overriding the run method (stdout
is available in the self.stdout variable and stderr in self.stderr).