From Grig Gheorghiu <grig.gheorg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [libcloud] Cloud storage providers/drivers
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2010 22:15:35 GMT
Quick update: I've been trying to port the Java code from
simplecloud/storage but I've had mixed success. I am tempted to start
from scratch and use the Python code from the sample S3 code published
by Amazon here:
http://aws.amazon.com/code/134?_encoding=UTF8&jiveRedirect=1 . The
license is 'new BSD'. Would it be appropriate to base the libcloud S3
driver on that code and license? I would like to at least use the
authentication code from that sample.

Grig